Online Teaching Workshop by Dr. Tawnya Means
All teachers and Teaching Assistants/ Demonstrators of the Faculty are invited to attend an online teaching workshop taught by , a management faculty at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln who is an expert in online and technology assisted learning.
The interactive online workshop will take six hours spread over two three-hour sessions (see below):
6 Hour FBE Online Teaching workshop
Part 1: Tuesday 25 February, 9:00-12:00 on ZOOM
Part 2: Thursday 27 February, 9:00 -12:00 on ZOOM
乐彩网论坛静态版双色球topics covered will include:
- Setting and communicating expectations
- Student/faculty and student/student interaction
- Student group work and presentations
- Organizing your online classroom
- Preparing for teaching online / converting materials
- Synchronous vs asynchronous online teaching
- Teaching cases
- Formative and summative assessment strategies
- Other topics as requested by FBE faculty
For further questions, please email Jeroen van den Berg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
乐彩网论坛静态版双色球dr. tawnya means is the assistant dean and director of the teaching and learning center for the college of business at the university of nebraska. in this role, she provides vision, leadership, and management for a center focused on serving the needs of students and faculty as it relates to teaching and learning.